By Great

London, United Kingdom Gb

Remember a while back I asked a question about a plant that I thought was London Pride? ( I can hear Granmage singing already lol) I said I would take a picture of the flowers when they opened. Members thought it was a heuchera - can any one identify which one it is please?

On plant Heuchera

Blurry picture, Great - Definitely Heuchera, possibly Red Spangles. Always called London Pride in South East London, where I grew up, but isn't known as that in other parts of the country.

just seen how blurred it is, thanks Bamboo

My mum oop north always said London Pride when referring to her treasures, and sighing over having to split them as they rose out of the soil.

Mine havent done that Dorjac and Ive had them a few years. I think I plant things too deeply

• Heuchera 'Plum Pudding' couldnt resist this one today and then need a container for it, got a nice wooden one for half price. (Heuchera)
  • Heuchera 'Autumn Leaves' (Heuchera)
  • Heucheras today (Heuchera)
  • Heuchera  (heuchera)