my fruit tree

By Paul710

Thank you so much for your answer's, i've attached another photo which shows a close up of the fruit, they are the size of a plum,
thank's for your help

They look like plums, actually - are they soft when you squeeze them a bit - if it was a crabapple, they'd feel quite hard.

look good, cut one in half plum stone or apple pip look like plum leaves--will you let us know...

I have never seen crabs that clean, and if they are plums, there dose not seem to have a blemish on them,and yes I have to agree with Pamq the leaves now you can see them properly are like plum,

Lovely ripe mirabelle plums should be about the size of a cherry tomato... you can eat them raw, cook in a pie etc or make jam with. There is a tree of them in our village and the owners never pick the fruit, we go and collect the windfalls and pif out on them!

Take a look at

• Fruit Trees..
  • Calamondin orange
  • Blossom close~up Nectarine............
  • Ornamental Japanese Apricot, Prunus mume,'Beni-Chidori' (flight of the red Plovers) (Prunus mume 'Beni-Chidori')

« What shall i do ??? Many Thanx Jac x