Mike C's Blog (11)
The weather improved this afternoon and I went back out to do more. I thought about some broken pieces of cement slabs that the previous ower had dumped behind the garage and decided to use those along with some other rocks that I had around. I did some plantings around the pond and now I will fine tune the rocks and plants as time goes on.
In the ground, ready for rocks and plants.
- 13 Apr, 2008
- 0 likes
More blog posts by MikeC
Previous post: Mike C's Blog (10)
Next post: Mike C's Blog 12 - Counting Our Blessings
Recent posts by MikeC
- Hello everyone...
13 Mar, 2010
- Mike C's Blog (26) New windows for plants...
13 Jul, 2009
- Mike C's Blog (25) Six years latter...
20 Jun, 2009
- Mike C's Blog (24) Where has the sun gone
11 Jun, 2009
- Mike C's Blog (23) A very special rose...
8 Jun, 2009
- Mike C's Blog (22) Has this happened to anyone else here in GOY ?
9 May, 2009