Mike C's Blog (7)
The addition to the shadehouse project is under
way. All the rosebushes and perennials have been moved and the frame is up. The extra support posts for the roof have been added since I took the second photo. Next will be to add the lattice on the roof and then add the bamboo shades on the sides and then wood trellises along the sides like the ones in the section to the right. Plants wont be able to be moved out until the middle of April.
I will post photos of the finished project soon.
This is right after all the plants were moved.
And this was before I added the extra support pipes for the roof.
- 31 Mar, 2008
- 0 likes
More blog posts by MikeC
Previous post: ~ Happy Easter ~
Next post: Mike C's Blog (8)
Recent posts by MikeC
- Hello everyone...
13 Mar, 2010
- Mike C's Blog (26) New windows for plants...
13 Jul, 2009
- Mike C's Blog (25) Six years latter...
20 Jun, 2009
- Mike C's Blog (24) Where has the sun gone
11 Jun, 2009
- Mike C's Blog (23) A very special rose...
8 Jun, 2009
- Mike C's Blog (22) Has this happened to anyone else here in GOY ?
9 May, 2009