Mike C's Blog (8)
Today was the first time that it really felt like spring so I got out there early this morning and started working on the shadehouse addition. It’s finished ! I have plans to plant Daylilies along the bottom and Moon Flower Vines and cucumber to climb up the sides. By fall the new section should weather to match the old.
- 3 Apr, 2008
- 0 likes
More blog posts by MikeC
Previous post: Mike C's Blog (7)
Next post: Mike C's Blog (9)
Recent posts by MikeC
- Hello everyone...
13 Mar, 2010
- Mike C's Blog (26) New windows for plants...
13 Jul, 2009
- Mike C's Blog (25) Six years latter...
20 Jun, 2009
- Mike C's Blog (24) Where has the sun gone
11 Jun, 2009
- Mike C's Blog (23) A very special rose...
8 Jun, 2009
- Mike C's Blog (22) Has this happened to anyone else here in GOY ?
9 May, 2009