Hertfordshire, United Kingdom Gb

My first EVER blog was to wish everyone a happy Christmas, but unfortunately my first photo would not upload; a mystery. Meant to say that when my younger son was eight, he wrote an essay for school saying that his stocking contained many "small wonders" - that explains the final message! x

Its the thought that counts,A merry Christmas to you.With a few more tries I am sure you will get the hang of it,I agree there are a lot of small wonders on the PC.

11 Dec, 2010

I'm sure if you deleted that ! and put it at the start of the next line the photo would come out, but it's up to you :o)

11 Dec, 2010

I console myself with the thought, youngsters are so good at all things digital because it's so easy, we're not because we're only good at all things difficult.

12 Dec, 2010

Thanks all. I've now succeeded by putting your advice into action Hywel. That's a good one Heron! :)

12 Dec, 2010

Good. I've looked and it's a nice picture. Pitty to have missed it.

12 Dec, 2010