Dorset, United Kingdom Gb

Had my CLEMATISfive years and always flowers well(Nelly Moser),however this year it hasnt flowered?

Possible its late, given that most other things were/are this year, with all this very cool weather we've been having. It may yet surprise you with some flowers.

Seeing as you live in Dorset like myself everything is late in my garden too. Although I dont have a Nelly Moser, which is an early one other things are only just getting a move on. Now we are having "a Heatwave" !!! I bet plants are coming along much quicker. I keep my fingers crossed for your Clematis, so that it'll be covered in blooms in no time at all.

Thank you for your comments,hopefully this is true as everything else is late too!Also i have given it a big feed of tomatoe food and pruned some of the thin growth off and some leaves as so many,fingers crossed and thanks again.