Is this a record?

Isle of Wight, United Kingdom Gb

This is one of my moth has 14 blooms on one almost falls over in the pot!!!! Is this a record?

Don't know if it a record but well done you. Every one I have had I managed to kill off after they had flowered

Like Pipsqueak I've no idea if this is a record but well done you on getting it to flower so well... might need a stronger stake to support.

Pipsqueak do a search on Phalaenopsis and you'll get lots of good info on keeping them going - in fact I posted to Ian's question yesterday

I thought I sent you a PM about them, Pipsqueak?? Did you get it??

No Spritz didn't get the PM. Have just said to Morgana that I will give them a go again when I have settled in the new place

Lovely Phalenopsis....don't worry too much about staking...I find they flower better just letting the stem "drape"....that is how they grow in the wild.

If the stem is too heavy with flowers it simply breaks if not staked. In the wild they actually hang down not up but this isn't particularly practical for a plant in a pot.