I wonder could anyone tell me where I can buy an iberis sempervirens to replace the one I had which seems to have died of old age!

I have tried local garden centres and on line with no luck.
I would like a good sized clump if possible.
I came across an iberis tahoe and don't know how that differs from the sempervirens.
many thanks margaret

The only time I've seen Iberis sempevirens for sale, it's always been in the early Spring, March/early April, usually as small plants in the perennials/rockery section. Might be worth looking in early September, in case they get some in then - they used to, but most garden centres now just run down their stocks of plants (except bedding) in the autumn ready for damn christmas trees (even though Autumn is the best time to plant most things - infuriating!)

can you ask a local nursery to order one for you my local nursery sometimes orders specific plants for custermers but it usually means a wait.

Bamboo and Drc726 thank you for answering my question on Iberis.
best wishes margaret