The wide range of seed potatoes
can be very intimidating to the beginner at this
time of year.
I have bought one kilo of Pink Fir Apple to plant in one of
my raised beds.
tubers will spread and find a space filling my raised bed
with a good crop come September. Keeping me happy
up until Christmas.
- 18 Jan, 2014
- 1 like
Previous post: Positive Bee/Butterfly thinking in the GC cafe today
Recent posts by dianebulley
- I am interested in compiling a list of plant based remedies
19 Feb, 2017
- If you gave up on music as a child...............
11 Feb, 2017
- These words could apply to all our gardens.............
24 Jan, 2017
- A useful job for a winter afternoon.
11 Jan, 2017
- The top leaves on my Poinsettia are finally
5 Jan, 2017
- A useful exercise to think about over the holidays..........
21 Dec, 2016
Members who like this blog
Gardening with friends since
23 Feb, 2011