The wide range of seed potatoes
can be very intimidating to the beginner at this
time of year.
I have bought one kilo of Pink Fir Apple to plant in one of
my raised beds.
tubers will spread and find a space filling my raised bed
with a good crop come September. Keeping me happy
up until Christmas.
- 18 Jan, 2014
- 1 like
Previous post: Positive Bee/Butterfly thinking in the GC cafe today
Recent posts by dianebulley
- A useful job for a winter afternoon.
11 Jan, 2017
- The top leaves on my Poinsettia are finally
5 Jan, 2017
- A useful exercise to think about over the holidays..........
21 Dec, 2016
- Still harping on about plant positions indoors
9 Dec, 2016
- Anyone getting a new water butt for Christmas.........
5 Dec, 2016
- New game. Growing worms for a fisherman.
3 Dec, 2016
Members who like this blog
Gardening with friends since
23 Feb, 2011