The wide range of seed potatoes
can be very intimidating to the beginner at this
time of year.
I have bought one kilo of Pink Fir Apple to plant in one of
my raised beds.
tubers will spread and find a space filling my raised bed
with a good crop come September. Keeping me happy
up until Christmas.
- 18 Jan, 2014
- 1 like
Previous post: Positive Bee/Butterfly thinking in the GC cafe today
Recent posts by dianebulley
- Still harping on about plant positions indoors
9 Dec, 2016
- Anyone getting a new water butt for Christmas.........
5 Dec, 2016
- New game. Growing worms for a fisherman.
3 Dec, 2016
- (This is not about gardening.) Winter car care.
1 Dec, 2016
- In this dark, cold and dismal time of year...........
25 Nov, 2016
- Dwarf Cyclamens indoors.
21 Nov, 2016
Members who like this blog
Gardening with friends since
23 Feb, 2011