The wide range of seed potatoes
can be very intimidating to the beginner at this
time of year.
I have bought one kilo of Pink Fir Apple to plant in one of
my raised beds.
tubers will spread and find a space filling my raised bed
with a good crop come September. Keeping me happy
up until Christmas.
- 18 Jan, 2014
- 1 like
Previous post: Positive Bee/Butterfly thinking in the GC cafe today
Recent posts by dianebulley
- Someone once said
21 Oct, 2016
- If you are keen to have a better understanding of your garden soil
14 Oct, 2016
- If you are over 75, have had pets all your life,
8 Oct, 2016
- Wandering round the Alpine displays
4 Oct, 2016
- I am happy again today, I want you all to know .........
20 Sep, 2016
- New idea ! Winter approaches.
16 Sep, 2016
Members who like this blog
Gardening with friends since
23 Feb, 2011