re The fruit grower moving to Ireland.
I forget to mention Blueberries will be ok in your
peat soil, also Raspberries.
- 9 Aug, 2013
- 0 likes
Previous post: My neighbour brought a large load of cardboard home -
Next post: The advice I gave about planting
Recent posts by dianebulley
- To use hoarded garden materials needs a plan.
14 Mar, 2017
- Good to have dry weather and the sun shining
7 Mar, 2017
- A car is connected to gardening, so here goes.
3 Mar, 2017
- I have to replant all my Alpine plants and do it properly this time !
21 Feb, 2017
- I am interested in compiling a list of plant based remedies
19 Feb, 2017
- If you gave up on music as a child...............
11 Feb, 2017