re The fruit grower moving to Ireland.
I forget to mention Blueberries will be ok in your
peat soil, also Raspberries.
- 9 Aug, 2013
- 0 likes
Previous post: My neighbour brought a large load of cardboard home -
Next post: The advice I gave about planting
Recent posts by dianebulley
- I have decided to be more systematic with plant feeding
20 Apr, 2017
- Thousands of people are suffering from Scalp Fungus.
31 Mar, 2017
- As we gently pot up tiny plants from the garden centre
26 Mar, 2017
- To use hoarded garden materials needs a plan.
14 Mar, 2017
- Good to have dry weather and the sun shining
7 Mar, 2017
- A car is connected to gardening, so here goes.
3 Mar, 2017