The Garden Community for Garden Lovers

By Ems2705

United Kingdom Gb

What are the tiny little black flea like creatures that are coming from the garden and invading the house? Are they from a particualar plant as they are making our life a misery



They're probably what we call storm flies, tiny little black insects, common in the country where there are fields, particularly rape fields. Often troublesome when something's been cut or harvested... you don't say where you are in the UK, so can't be sure.

28 Jul, 2011

How do I say thanks?

Answer question


Not found an answer?