Maine et Loire, France Fr

Identification please? This little yellow flower came from a packet of mixed seeds for greenhouse plants. Looking at the photos I've taken I'm wondering if it's related to abutilons perhaps? It's only six inches high and the flower is the size of my thumb. Each flower only lasts a few hours.

Unknownflower2 Flowerdetail Unknownflower1

My first impression is a species of Abutilon?

Thanks for that. The flowers aren't bell shaped though like most abutilons but flat like Abutilon vitifolia. The plants are very small and delicate. I've looked again in the Chilterns catalogue under Abutilon (as the mixed greenhouse seeds came from them) but can't find anything exactly like this though they had some miniature hybrids. I've done a quick 'image' search on Google so may try again if nobody here recognises it exactly.
Nearest seems to be Abutilon sonnertianum but the petals are more divided though the flower shape and colour is similar.
What do you think?

tree ID please »