By Japon

Derbyshire, United Kingdom Gb

Apologise all round, Sorry for the outburst. Had personal problems and was drunk!

Should not have logged into this site, Best of health everyone.

Hi Japon, well, I did wonder........ and wow you caused quite a stir! not to worry though, very gracious of you to apologise :)

Hope the problems have been sorted out.

Hope all is well now? You must have had one H*** of a headache next day?

We all have our moments, J., it did sound a bit out of character. As far as I'm concerned, no apologies needed, but it did make us all think a bit, didn't it?

Glad to know all is okay now Japon, or at least I hope it is... just didn't seem like you at all!

Hope things are more settled for you now Japon, and appreciate the apology, it did seem out of character

:)) Lovely of you to apologise, hope you are feeling better! :)

I hope whatever it is has been solved Japon, but thanks for the apology.

It takes quite a lot to apologise - I'm sure we all respect you for it and are very glad its all in the past. I am sorry I was a bit sharp - it just shows we need to remember to make allowances when we don't know the reason.

Gosh this is better than the tele! Let's all have a virtual hug and draw a line under it. Who hasn't had a few too many and wished they could rewind and start all over again. With much respect (and a few giggles :-)

This has brought a tear to my eye, First time iv logged on since i put this up!

This has really cheered me up :-) Thank you for replying to my apology.

You are a good bunch!

Best wishes.........Mark.

Wondered where you were Mark.....Goy does cheer me up, especially this awful summer

Awww Mark, hope youre in a happier place now :o)