By Segovia

Merseyside, United Kingdom Gb

I am looking for some stone pebbles to complement these grey cobble sets, would Spanish White by OK

In my opinion a definate no.Firstly this supplier is charging an astronomical amount for these ,i do building/landscaping work and would expect to pay around a quarter from my merchants so shop around.Secondly white gravel i find discolours quickly and looks contrived in most garden settings and again in my opinion would not compliment the good start you have made with the granite setts.

I agree Dgw, I put white cobbles in my borders, big mistake, it looked like dirty snow and it looked simply awful, I ended up spray painting each one black, hundreds and hundreds, which looked good but I still had to clean them every year and do a top up spray lol this year I decided enough was enough and got rid of them.

I don't know anything about the price, but I agree with M that they begin to look scruffy very quickly. A house nearby had them put in last year and now they are green with algal growth and look awful. I would also say a definite no, sorry.

i would use contrasting colours in each circle i think to make it more dinamic . nice 3" cobbles or bring the level up with cement and sprinkle or press in the desired stone,cobbles,coloured glass or slate in place at the top . it will be a lot cheaper and user friendly but thats just my opinion .

Thanks, I was concerned about white pebbles discoloring. Maybe a natural sea washed pebble ?

To my mind, sea-washed pebbles would look a lot better and stay looking better.