mid glamorgan, United Kingdom Gb

Has anyone grown perennial sweet pea...ive only grown the annuals and just came across perennial sweetpea seeds...I was thinking of giving it a go.
Has anyone had success with them and what names of flowers are there.

There are many species and varieties of perennial sweet peas, Cookygirl. There are climbing ones, as with the annuals, and shrubby ones - all fully herbaceous, dying down to nothing in the winter. In my experience all are very easy to grow to the extent that they self seed readily.
For a very attractive shrubby one, flowering now in our garden, try Lathyrus vernus.

Ive just got the ones from wilko - everlasting mixed. Think they are Lathyrus latifolius. So im hoping they grow well too.

Lathyrus latifolius I've grown, but a word of warning - make sure you put it in the right position to start with, they're next to impossible to dig out and move once they've grown. I know, I've tried...

and they don`t have any perfume.

thanks everyone...great advice i will give them a go.

I`ve had mine over ten years, as has been stated be careful as it will take over...

Can I grow a magnolia in a tub? »