norfolk, United Kingdom Gb

anyone want to buy any turkey burgers cheep lol cheep cheep lol x .

sorry about the spelling lol .

28 Dec, 2011

What a fabulous photograph, Nosey! What is it? It looks a bit like a globe artichoke of some kind:

28 Dec, 2011

didnt you and yours 'gobble' them all up NP?

Happy xmas and a prosperous new yr to you too Leigh.
My eldest got her art alevel grade and is now one term in to a fashion degree and she often asks after you and your art work. she loves your body art too.

28 Dec, 2011

Glad to see you survived the humbug season with your sense of humour intact, NP!
What is in the photo? Whatever it is it is very pretty.

28 Dec, 2011

Looks like one of the globe artichokes - yum yum! Have you tried eating the soft heart of the leaves? Just dunk in olive oil, wine vinegar and salt viniagrette with crusty warm bread on the side. PS: don't eat the leaves themselves, unless you like to chew alot!! They are ready to crop once the flowers have died off. Sorry if I am telling you something you already know!

28 Dec, 2011

yes globe artichoke i think they look lovley never eaten them .im glad ya daughters doing well seaburn .

29 Dec, 2011

thanks Leigh, she is sitting at the table drawing as we speak. I have been very impressed with her determination to do well. perhaps we did raise her crrectly after all :o)

29 Dec, 2011

ofcourse you did . these days if you havnt been to prison,not a drug addict or carreer criminal and working you did well . you can only guide realy anyway x .

30 Dec, 2011