Essex, United Kingdom Gb

One patch to another ta

My guess is that Ingrid is adding more information to the question asked earlier today -

Ingrid, it would have been better if you'd added the extra information in the "Add comment" box under the answers so far to your question. Anyone who's commemted will get a notification that there's more to read there. Otherwise it's just confusing.

Agree with Beattie - Ingrid, I believe you've answered the question I asked you re moving fuchsias? If you look under your original question, I did add another response this morning, but will now reiterate, if you live in the south or west of the country, I'd do it now - if you live in the colder parts up north, wait till Spring. Whether its flowering or not is irrelevant at this time of year, it's about to stop and go dormant anyway, but if you do move it now, water thoroughly.