Hello, my hanging baskets are now looking a mess, we wood like to replant, but don't no what with can you help please,

First Hello and welcome AnnViolet.

Winter violas are nice and pansy ,heathers , primulas are great and polyanthus .

I have before planted up an alpine basket .

Good luck .

Pansies, Violas, Primulas, Ivy, a slow growing conifer, Spring bulbs such as Lillies, Narcissus, Chinodoxia, Tulips, Crocus all came in minature forms and flower consecutive months starting with Snowdrops. The list is bigger than that and can look good all winter if you choose a mixture of plants/bulbs. Use new compost but there is no need to feed till the spring and water sparingly in winter if at all!

Thanks very much for the welcome,and the replys will get started this weekend,and will let you know the results.

It just depends what you have in them at the moment..some can be cut back ,to reflower again..after all,its only early August..

I agree Bloomer mine are still going strong.

so are mine,Denise..but I have now trimmed the Lobelia's back,and the Winter Violas have had their second haircut too :o)

Yes the lobelia is always the first to finish Bloomer.

My hanging basket was looking untidy although full of flowers so I have given mine a good trim, looks a little bare now but should look lovely and bushy again in a week or so - well this worked for me last year so am hopeful haha..
It seems pointless to replant mine when everything is still flowering but when it all dies off shall do so ready for autum out shall come the panseys always last through till xmas. :)