I am looking for a climbing Rose with pretty little flowers that are delicate pink, cream, or maybe lemon- can anyone suggest a variety, would be nice if it had a long flowering season!

hello there . sorry youve had know answers and i cant answer that one but what is worth doing is asking a specifick persen excuse my spelling . bamboo is a professional plantswoman and i dare say moon grower will know to . good luck x .

Hi, try googling rosa chaplins pink, Bantry bay for pink ones, or Leverkusen, Golden showers, for lemony coloured ones derekm

Hello redlizzie,
Two years ago I bought a climbing rose called Open Arms. It is a most beautiful pink and has whippy stems that are easy to train along the fence. It has bloomed since May and is still producing some lovely clusters now. The foliage is glossy. I can thoroughly recommend it, but do look it up for yourself.

New Dawn which I think is a climber and not a rambler, is a lovely pink rose with a delightful smell. This produces an abundance of pink flowers for many months.