time saving tips

norfolk, United Kingdom Gb

like a tips board fog gardeners to look at and add would help everyone a get them in womanns mgas.for instance taping an open envelope under wear you have to drill a a the mes.something like that would be brilliant on here.ill give you a couple.never have soil next to wood unless you want it to rot quick.and the other garden tip is dont let soil go over the damp course of your house ow and grow the spreading variety of bamboo ia a stong plastic bucket.mines in a large childs one.anyway i beg you im on my knee lol
if you look closley you can see the going to hide it with natural stone or more likley a mad sculptuere

I suggested this to P&A many moons ago - if you contact them via the link at the bottom of the page, it might well be added to the list!

9 Dec, 2008

9 Dec, 2008

Good idea NP. I would use it a lot, also it would be great for New gardeners...

9 Dec, 2008

What's with the ? Np... are you looking for the link??? It's right at the bottom of this page and it says 'Contact us'. They always respond when I send a message via this route!

9 Dec, 2008

its alright i done it now thanx spritz

9 Dec, 2008