The Garden Community for Garden Lovers

South Glamorgan, United Kingdom Gb

Could anyone please tell me where in Cardif I can have my petrol strimmer repaired?

Thank You



Have you tried googling - or the yellow pages in your phone book?

I'm trying to think if we have any members in the Cardiff area, but I don't think we have.

26 May, 2011


If you live the Newport side of Cardiff, you could try L&M Young, just off the Coldra motorway intersection in Langstone. I think their no. is 01633 412156. But like Spritzhenry says, Google it and you are sure to find something. Best of luck.

26 May, 2011

How do I say thanks?

Answer question


Not found an answer?