The Garden Community for Garden Lovers

By Loops22

United Kingdom Gb

I'm looking to buy my mum a decorative pot for her birthday, the one's that have holes round the sides for additional plants to grow from. Is there a specific name for this type of pot?



Strawberry planters :)

16 May, 2011


A Strawberry planter as Donna has said.

Dobbies, B&Q and Homebase have nice ones on sale at the moment.

16 May, 2011


i make them sort of things if that helps thow postage if your not in norfolk mite cost a bit . if you look at my blogs you will see what i mean .

16 May, 2011

How do I say thanks?

Answer question


Not found an answer?