Anti cat plants

Could you tell me of any plants that I can easily buy that cats dislike? We are new to 'grow your own' but are finding that cats in the neighbouring area are only too happy to use our nicely prepared area where we have planted as a toilet!

I dont know of any plants,but chicken wire will do the trick. Cut wire around plants and cover with dirt,if cats cant dig ,they wont use.

I had the same problem with cats. There is a plant called Cat Shoo. I think the correct name is Colius Canina but I'm not sure if the spelling is correct. It worked for me.

What I have done over the past few years is when I prune my roses I put the cuttings in my flower beds, cats don't like the little thorns on the stems at all, and it has helped tremendously to keep them out of the beds, it is just going to prick their paws but its not going to do them great harm at all.