By Mina_d

I have a load of bulbs - grape hyacinths, glory of the snow, anemone, narcissi - they have not been planted. Can I plant them now or should I just throw them away as it is the wrong time of the year?

no dont throw them away plant them they will still grow and come next year it wont cost anything to plant them but a bit of sweat good luck.

As you know they could have been planted last autumn, but you've got nothing to lose by planting them now. They may flower this year, and with a bit of TLC and feeding in April and May they will probably do better next spring. And if they don't, you're no worse off than if you threw them away now.
Anemones planted now should flower in the autumn, I believe.

Oh my goodness, find someone close by & give them away, they are such little gems. Never throw away a plant, friends on Goy would love them for their "woodlands.":)