I would like to join. My email address is not accepted:
saying it is an unusual format, or something like that.
But this is my email, and I would like to join.
any suggestions?

It looks as if you have joined Renate - your question appears on here just like any other member's would.
Welcome! Have you got another question to try out?

You've already joined, as Beattie says - we don't use personal email addresses between members, you just need to give your own email address to the site when you first join up - all messages between members after that are displayed on site, accessible through your own page, where there are headings like News, Messages, Photos, etc., after you've logged on using your user name and password. Welcome to GoY!

Hi Renate, I have been to your page. At the top look for "Hi Renatefaber" and click on it.

It occurs to me that Renatefaber may not know how to find these responses, guys...

If she knows her email and password she can get to her page at the top next to "Your Options". Fingers crossed.

I sent a message via email to Peter and Ajay with a copied and pasted message as Renatefaber asked above.

Perhaps they will be able to contact this person directly via her email address...thought that was preferrable to my sending an email direct to the questioner.

Good idea WL I tried with no success. I hate to think some poor gardener is being denied our company. lol