Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom Gb

Hi Everyone, Have just found a net of Daffodil bulbs in my garage that I dug up last it to late to plant them now for this coming season. Thanks

Well, better in than out, but it is, of course, very late and they may do nothing. Still worth planting, because its either that or bin them.

Thanks again Bamboo, I`ll plant them this afternoon if the weather lasts.

Worth planting as you may well get flowers this spring, but they will probably fade after that. Narcissus root early on in the year and if they miss that they rarely do well.

Plant them as the flowers are there waiting to put on a display. Be sure to let the foliage die right back before digging them up to store them or try replanting the bulbs somewhere that they can be left undisturbed for three years. I'd also give them some bonemeal after the flowers are past. As Bamboo says its either plant them or bin them.