The Garden Community for Garden Lovers

Herefordshire, United Kingdom Gb

Could anybody help me, do they know where I could buy metal window boxes to fit underneath my kitchen window, they may be called hay baskets



Not sure what you mean, except possibly wall trough planters - these are usually metal, in strips, with a fixing at the back for screwing to walls. They need lining with moss or similar before planting up - most good garden centres will have a selection

22 Oct, 2010


I would also say a garden ceneter or hardware store that has a garden section. I think that they come with a plastic container that drops into the metal frame.

22 Oct, 2010


or have a look on the'net, also some craft worshops have them for sale, or will make them for you

22 Oct, 2010


If all else fails:

23 Oct, 2010

How do I say thanks?

Answer question


Not found an answer?