By Jem

Hello! I have received a Limonella plant for christmas in a little pot with a trellis. Does anyone have any ideas on how to keep them, pruning, watering, when the friuts are ready to pick etc, etc. I cant find anything about them on t'internet and have know idea. Thankyou! Happy new year!!

Hi Jem, welcome to Grows on You. I'm afraid I can't find anything in my new RHS encyclopedia. I had a quick google and four a page referring to it as a Eustis limequat. I'm not sure if it's the same wikipedia has a page on Limequats which sound similar Sorry I can't be of more help.

Please Check this site, I have the same one which is called limonella carrying about ten fruits.

16 Dec, 2010

I brought a limonella trellis which was reduced in price eventually all of the leaves fell off so I put it in the garden now it has lots of leaves growing and tiny pretty white flowers I'm not good with house plants so I'm pleased i haven't killed this one

• Calamondin orange
  • and Lemon.......the only one on the tree.......
  • Orange..Tree
  • Oranges.............loads of them.....