Lancashire, United Kingdom Gb

is it too late to sow some perrenial seeds i bought, they are tumblin ted and oriental poppy allegro.
i was going to sow in a heated propogator, if they germinate how would i care for them overwinter?

Are there not instructions on the seed packets themselves? Just checked on Saponaria officionalis (which is what I think you might mean by Tumbling Ted) and it says sow in early spring where they are to flower.

no bamboo, i bought on ebay

ok will sow in spring, just thought id get them started and see how they fare, as ive heard they can be invasive.

sure can - I'd be inclined to start them off in seed trays and prick them out as they grow, that way you get to choose how many you put in the garden. All next spring, of course.

If you can give them some protection over winter, eg cold greenhouse or cold frame, then I would sow them now in pots.

got a cold greenhouse, thanks all will do

i did rudbecka late on, planted out in aurtum and they are lovely and stong wth loads of flowers. the ones i did this year, by the book are small, so i will b doing late 1 again kept in greenhouse

im gonna sow them today cristina in cold greenhouse and cover seed trays with a bit of glass

nice one i have dun wallflowers they were up in days.