Leigh-on-Sea Essex, United Kingdom Gb

Some of my bean plants have been eaten by slugs and snails, I have grown some more from seed, about a foot high now, do you think they will be any good or is it too late for them to flower and produce ????

It is late but there is always the chance of a long indian summer so I'd just leave them to grow.

I like your optimism MG :-))

Wel right now we have monsoon conditions... I have to believe the weather will improve and we'll get more crops.

Get some plastic pop/juice bottles cut the top and bottom off and cut down the middle and get some copper tape and place the bottle around the base of plant then stick the tape around the bottle this has worked for my sun flowers the slugs/snails have left alone

Thanks. They seem to be growing ok, Ha! We are having monsoon weather here too Moon Grower, think the plants will have to swim for it soon lol.
That's a good Idear Steve, I will do that when it stops raining, it's just Awful here at the moment been raining all afternoon & evening. I let you all know how the bean got on :o))))