West Yorkshire, United Kingdom Gb

Is it possible to grow tomatoes other things in a heated greenhouse all year round will they get enough light in the winter months

No - commercial growers use large lights as well as heat, Steve, It would cost a fortune!

As SpritzH states you need special lights that mimic daylight. Grown with the seasons Steve.

Thought as much but I had to ask

Wish it was do-able myself.

And even if you wanted to spend all the money doing it, the tomatoes would be as tasteless and watery as the Dutch ones we get in winter grown in their polytunnels under hydroponics.
If you want sweet, beautiful tomatoes in winter, try sun-drying or simply drying in a low oven, your small surplus tomatoes in summer. Pop the dried ones in a polybag and in the freezer. They can be re-hydrated easily and are sweet and tasty. I even eat ours like dried fruit while I'm watching the TV in winter.