midlands, United Kingdom Gb

Do you know someone who can help me ???

I am a gardener working in Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire and I am looking for a fully qualified gardener who can offer me advice on one of my projects 2 evenings/days a month. The garden is 2 acres, extremely diverse and as i am still learning I am looking for a mentor as such to help me along the way. Willing to offer incentives for the right person. If interested pls contact me through email initially,

Kind regards

Good luck Paul!

Thanks. So difficult to find genuinely qualified gardeners !!! Even someone experienced, semi retired with time on their hands.

Also have an allotment plot to rent out for just 50% of the produce grown. No money to change hands. Happy to buy the plants, its a private garden so the client just wants half of the goods back in return. Think its a good deal myself. Could include fruit cage if the right person came along !!!

It also takes a little stress away from me. lol

We grow all our veg in a neighbour's garden for a share of the produce.