lincolnshire, United Kingdom Gb

i have cucumbers in my greenhouse but the leaves are going pale yellow almost white, I have fed hem as someone suggested but doesnt appear to have helped can anyone help

Sany0286 Sany0287

"Thrips" a mite suck on the juices on the plant turning leaves silver, but it can affect flower buds, It would be such a shame they look so healthy otherwise, give it a google, hope this helps!

Could be thrips or another pest, if not it could be a virus.

If the underside of the leaves, examined with a magnifying glass, have tiny yellow to reddish 'spiders', you may have red spider mite. If abundant, they will have covered the underside of the leaves with a fine webbing.
Cucumbers and melons are particularly vulnerable, and the situation is worse in a dry atmosphere with lots of sunshine. Keeping the atmosphere humid with regular spraying and misting will help keep them under control, though the most effective treatment is to get the red spider mite predator as a biological control. The predator is slow to work though, although they will get rid of all the mites in time.

Thanks for your help I have put some paint shade on the greenhouse and sprayed for bugs so hope this helps Again thanks a lot