I have friends visting from abroad and would like to know the dates and prices for the Hampton Flower Show, Can you please let me know?

It is Thursday 8th July to Sunday 11th July inclusive.

Prices vary depending on whether you visit for part of a day or a full day.

Each paying adult can bring two children 16 years and under free. I don't know the charge for additional children.

On the day prices are £30 for 10am - 7pm ( On Sunday the show closes at 5.30 and it is the same price ).

If you wish to go 3.30pm - 7.30pm (or 2.30pm - 5.30pm on Sunday) then it costs £19 on the day.

It is approximately the same price if you get the tickets online as there is a handling charge.

RHS members get the tickets cheaper than this.

For groups of 10+ you can get slight discounts and also discounted tickets if you want to see the Palace as well.

There is information about it on the website which can copy and paste into your browser.

And I thought that Gardening Scotland (this weekend) was pricy at £15 for Friday or £13 for Saturday or Sunday.

Hampton Court Flower Show has always been pricey Bulbaholic.But they always put down the price after 3:30pm

« Do you remove the dead flowers?