By Aggie

i know i really cant wait to get started but where 2 start is the question. i wiuld love a seprate veggie patch for me and the kids, they love been in the garden.

Have responded under one of your photos, though I'm not Gilli!

Not sure what the question is... how to set up a veg patch?

More general, Moongrower, under the 2 pics in Aggie's photos.

Ah well - rarely look at pix.

build a focal point and fit everything round that.its a big question with not much need to know what you want from your garden in years to come give it a lot of thaught.maybe put the veg at the end behind a barrier so you can have a garden for the eye tat you can see from your house.measure your garden and do a scaled down version on paper and keep sketching it out.or stand in your kitchen or living room window or any that you can see your garden and picture what your eye wants to see,what your nose wants to smell .use all your senses bacause its all relevent.its worth thinking about is my mane already have a veg patch in mind.maybe you should rase it for ease of use.

by the looks of that little lad,I would surjest a couple of goal post