to do with GOY

By Mookins

Norfolk, United Kingdom Gb

I know my eyes arent that great but my outbox showed I had done 1200 messages, its now gone down to 1829 or something similar?

have some of answers been removed as not fit to be seen or ... thats the only thing I can think of!!

It's alright Mookins, it's gone up not down, 1829 is bigger than 1200.

i notice that my opening page was one i selected months ago and once i log in the new total is higher. sometimes i dont have to log in and other times i do. not sure why. perhaps it depends on where i access GoY from.

Yes I have had that too SBG, then I can't remember what my log in details are, perhaps we should all go for a liedown.

oooh the best offer I've had all day :o)
in fact the only offer I have had today. lol

Naughty, Naughty.

who ? me? no I'm a good girl I am!

Iof course it is
what a donut!!

think I need my new glasses pretty quick. Im losing the plot

think il join you on that lay down

beginning to lose my mind!!

wonder how I can delete this hole question to reduce the embarresment of not being able to count!!

x x
doh... its still not right
it was 1200 and its now 1192!!

whats going on....aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

You poor thing, Mookins! Just don't worry about it... if it bothers you, ignore it!

Sbg - if you use a different computer - maybe your PC then your lap-top, as I do, you have to log in again - if you use the same one all the time, you don't! It's as simple as that. No way round it, so Ajay told me. :-(

Sounds like someone's twisting your melon Mookins LOL Don't worry - you're not the only one having an off-day!!

Ha, ha. It's down to 1064 now. :o)

Mookins, it might be an idea to ask Peter/Ajay - click the 'contact us' link at the bottom of the page! Some gremlin has hit, I reckon.

good idea spritz... someone may of used my account!!

not that its a major problem no money involved but bloomin rude if that is the case

will see what they say

x x x