Guy is suddenly very ill and the vet has found a mass in his tummy today. They will operate tomorrow and if the tumour has spread they will not wake him up.
He is 15 and we are expecting a sad ending tomorrow but we all have our fingers crossed and have not given up hope.
I know Goyers understand how much our pets means to us and hopefully it will be better news than we fear.
I cannot imagine the house and garden without him.
- 31 Jul, 2015
- 1 like
More blog posts by drc726
Previous post: Free potatoes and veg seeds
Next post: Not a great year roll on 2016
Recent posts by drc726
- Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all Goyers
19 Dec, 2016
- Enjoy your moon bathed garden tonight
14 Nov, 2016
- Great year for roses but where are the green and black fly?
22 Aug, 2016
- Not a great year roll on 2016
21 Dec, 2015
- Free potatoes and veg seeds
20 Dec, 2014
- Free Hostas
27 Oct, 2014
Members who like this blog
Gardening with friends since
9 Mar, 2012