Anyone living in the Peterborough area
would do well to visit Judith’s little plant centre opposite
the Church in Nassington. Very reasonable prices for winter plants. Saves travel costs.
- 12 Oct, 2015
- 0 likes
Previous post: The Greenhouse.(Sung to hymns Ancient & Modern No.293_
Next post: In our local paper they are reporting
There are no comments yet
Recent posts by dianebulley
- I have to replant all my Alpine plants and do it properly this time !
21 Feb, 2017
- I am interested in compiling a list of plant based remedies
19 Feb, 2017
- If you gave up on music as a child...............
11 Feb, 2017
- These words could apply to all our gardens.............
24 Jan, 2017
- A useful job for a winter afternoon.
11 Jan, 2017
- The top leaves on my Poinsettia are finally
5 Jan, 2017