Anyone living in the Peterborough area
would do well to visit Judith’s little plant centre opposite
the Church in Nassington. Very reasonable prices for winter plants. Saves travel costs.
- 12 Oct, 2015
- 0 likes
Previous post: The Greenhouse.(Sung to hymns Ancient & Modern No.293_
Next post: In our local paper they are reporting
There are no comments yet
Recent posts by dianebulley
- A useful job for a winter afternoon.
11 Jan, 2017
- The top leaves on my Poinsettia are finally
5 Jan, 2017
- A useful exercise to think about over the holidays..........
21 Dec, 2016
- Still harping on about plant positions indoors
9 Dec, 2016
- Anyone getting a new water butt for Christmas.........
5 Dec, 2016
- New game. Growing worms for a fisherman.
3 Dec, 2016