Tansy (Tanacetum vulgare.)
The feathery leaves of this wild plant are just poking through in odd places.
Keep an eye open for it on walks. Dig a piece up to take home in a small polythene bag. Plant in a pot for a year or so to get a good root on. Then plant out in your Rose Garden. It will get rid of Greenfly, saving money on sprays.
Dont plant it near grazing animals.
Seeds available for those who prefer this method.
- 5 Mar, 2012
- 1 like
Previous post: Does Apple wood burn or not ?
Next post: A helpful book.
Recent posts by dianebulley
- I have decided to be more systematic with plant feeding
20 Apr, 2017
- Thousands of people are suffering from Scalp Fungus.
31 Mar, 2017
- As we gently pot up tiny plants from the garden centre
26 Mar, 2017
- To use hoarded garden materials needs a plan.
14 Mar, 2017
- Good to have dry weather and the sun shining
7 Mar, 2017
- A car is connected to gardening, so here goes.
3 Mar, 2017
Members who like this blog
Gardening with friends since
22 Oct, 2008