Tansy (Tanacetum vulgare.)
The feathery leaves of this wild plant are just poking through in odd places.
Keep an eye open for it on walks. Dig a piece up to take home in a small polythene bag. Plant in a pot for a year or so to get a good root on. Then plant out in your Rose Garden. It will get rid of Greenfly, saving money on sprays.
Dont plant it near grazing animals.
Seeds available for those who prefer this method.
- 5 Mar, 2012
- 1 like
Previous post: Does Apple wood burn or not ?
Next post: A helpful book.
Recent posts by dianebulley
- Still harping on about plant positions indoors
9 Dec, 2016
- Anyone getting a new water butt for Christmas.........
5 Dec, 2016
- New game. Growing worms for a fisherman.
3 Dec, 2016
- (This is not about gardening.) Winter car care.
1 Dec, 2016
- In this dark, cold and dismal time of year...........
25 Nov, 2016
- Dwarf Cyclamens indoors.
21 Nov, 2016
Members who like this blog
Gardening with friends since
22 Oct, 2008