Tansy (Tanacetum vulgare.)
The feathery leaves of this wild plant are just poking through in odd places.
Keep an eye open for it on walks. Dig a piece up to take home in a small polythene bag. Plant in a pot for a year or so to get a good root on. Then plant out in your Rose Garden. It will get rid of Greenfly, saving money on sprays.
Dont plant it near grazing animals.
Seeds available for those who prefer this method.
- 5 Mar, 2012
- 1 like
Previous post: Does Apple wood burn or not ?
Next post: A helpful book.
Recent posts by dianebulley
- Someone once said
21 Oct, 2016
- If you are keen to have a better understanding of your garden soil
14 Oct, 2016
- If you are over 75, have had pets all your life,
8 Oct, 2016
- Wandering round the Alpine displays
4 Oct, 2016
- I am happy again today, I want you all to know .........
20 Sep, 2016
- New idea ! Winter approaches.
16 Sep, 2016
Members who like this blog
Gardening with friends since
22 Oct, 2008