Gogi berry and blight.
I don’t know if you will remember that I lost all my tomatoes and potatoes to blight last year. Apparently the culprit was probably the new gogi berries I bought, some supplies carried the virus. This year I am growing my own gogi berry plants from seed which will be disease free.
Just soak some gogi berries in water remove the seeds and plant, mine are ready to pot up now.
- 18 Jul, 2008
- 0 likes
Previous post: Cape gooseberries. - Extending Crops.
Recent posts by Tussiemussie
- Farming Gardening - a matter of scale, future directions, food for thought here.
24 Mar, 2009
- Surprising myself
14 Mar, 2009
- Space limited? Money tight? An idea from Africa.
8 Nov, 2008
- Spring is in the Air - or is it Autumn ?
18 Sep, 2008
- Improving soil fertility, and moisture holding.
25 Jul, 2008
- Cape gooseberries. - Extending Crops.
18 Jul, 2008