Blog 4. Relandscaping the lower garden (1)
Before. The concrete was a hammer throwing area for my husband – but it never got used as such! It was useful as a bonfire area. When we built it we put all the spare rubble in the hole – saying “wouldn’t like to be the ones to try and break this up” – that came back to haunt us!
Before. We had quite a job to break up the concrete circle, and we also took up the concrete base of an old greenhouse – making several trips in our people carrier. The Civic Amenity Site workers didn’t believe we were householders and we were forbidden to go for a while. They then recorded our every visit!
- 16 Apr, 2008
- 1 like
Previous post: Blog 3. Seasons in the upper garden - Azaleas
Next post: Blog 5. Relandscaping the lower garden (2)
Recent posts by FourSeasonsGarden
- 2016 Charity Open Days
9 May, 2016
- Four Seasons open days Sundays 17, 24 and Monday 25 May 2015
14 May, 2015
- Four Seasons to feature on ITV "Britain's Best Back Gardens"
5 Jan, 2015
- Four Seasons Open Garden - Sunday 23 September 2012
8 Sep, 2012
- Open garden Saturday and Sunday 4 & 5 August 2012
31 Jul, 2012
- Open Garden Sunday 7 August 2011
1 Aug, 2011
Members who like this blog
Gardening with friends since
22 Aug, 2010