The Garden Community for Garden Lovers

How do I?

N Yorks, United Kingdom

Sorry its not a gardening question but how do I get my picture to replace the Q mark next to my name (computer illiterate!)



Hi Celandine on your home page youll see a list headed by update photo go down list to update profile click and this will take you to section you browse and your stored photos will be displayed.Right click and youll be able to preview the pic your cursor is on. left click on open tab will place your pic in goy file.You can add comments if you wish before click submit. this same process for sending pics to your homepage under add photo.
Look forward to seeing them soon.

26 Apr, 2008


Hi Celandine, Bonkers is right, thought a short version might help too.
1) On any page click on the "Your homepage" link under the questions tab.
2) Click on the 'Update profile' link next to the question mark photo on the left.
3) Update the 'Change your picture' field.
Done :o)

26 Apr, 2008


Thankyou very much Bonkersbon and Peter. I've managed the first part - transferring the picture. Now for the rest!!

28 Apr, 2008

How do I say thanks?

Answer question


Not found an answer?