The Garden Community for Garden Lovers

What is the name of the membrane used under tree bark


By Sirius

United Kingdom Gb

I need to cover a rough piece of ground with tree bark



weed supressing membrane is the generic name. it needs to be permeable to allow water to drain away.

2 Mar, 2009


Or 'landscaping fabric' or Mypex.

5 Mar, 2009

How do I say thanks?

Answer question


Not found an answer?