The Garden Community for Garden Lovers

Can anyone give me the name of a reputable tree surgeon


Having recently purchased a house with a large tree (should I say enormous) I need a tree surgeon to give me advice and carry out appropriate pruning. Also some other trees and stumps to remove
Can anyone help please? Thanks Rebekah



Hi Rebekah, are you looking for a Tree Surgeon from the UK? Regarding killing tree stumps - you need Ammonium Sulphate (something like Stump Out). The stump needs drilling the product inserting and it is taken through to the root system and leaves nitrates in the root and it then dies down. Regards, Dawn

10 Nov, 2008


You are in France - is that where you need the tree surgeon? Why not ask your neighbours - recommendation is best - or look in the phone book?

10 Nov, 2008

How do I say thanks?

Answer question


Previous question

« Any one know where i can buy fishmeal?


Not found an answer?