The Garden Community for Garden Lovers

Tiny white bugs in house plant

United Kingdom Gb

Clarification of what they are and how to deal with them?



Could be whitefly. Not sure how to deal with them, but I'm sure someone here will sort you out.

13 Jul, 2008


Get a mist spray fill with soapy water – (normally one teaspoon full of washing up liquid and fill with water) then spray the plant – it is probably white fly – the breath through their skin and the washing up liquid blocks their wind pipe so to say and the little buggers dye – good luck – Ken

13 Jul, 2008

How do I say thanks?

Answer question


Not found an answer?