Strange one day heatwave coming up.
Its been pleasant..about 65-70f lately. Nothing to brag about…just nice spring weather. Now, on Wednesday they are calling for a record hot day all over Northern California.
We may be seeing near 90f in the bay area.
10f cooler the next day- and Maybe rain by Friday…THAT is really Freaky Friday. None of this has happened and yet the local weatherman are amazed at the suddenness of changes in the weather from day to day…in the future-lol.
I know I thought the rains were done for the year. So,this is a bonus..rains,nights are mild,days are too.
Fine..one less week of watering.
- 3 Apr, 2016
- 0 likes
Previous post: Now,I dive in...
Recent posts by stan510
- Traveling through Google...and more rains here!
28 Oct, 2016
- Stan stops at a local Historical Park.
21 Oct, 2016
- Statuary or a tree trunk??
16 Oct, 2016
- Its dark,it's gloomy,it's going to rain in October. Incredible.
14 Oct, 2016
- First ever Cattleya outdoor blooms.
11 Oct, 2016
- One mile of Wine Palms..
7 Oct, 2016