Winter returns to the bay area.
February was a vacation from El Nino.. the month’s high averaged 70f (21c) with a low of 53f. Our historic February average is 62f (12c) and 43f That’s a huge difference that I didn’t even think was possible.
But!..From March 2nd to the 16th? Not one sunny day is forecast. Either rains or clouds.
I was just about ready to repot as plants are stirring…but I guess i will wait a month since more soil will just be cold and wet.
I am really going to miss the sun,the warm evenings.
- 3 Mar, 2016
- 1 like
Previous post: My old High School,and some tree's.
Next post: Watching garden vids on rainy days...
Recent posts by stan510
- Finally spring is here. 21c Busts out all over.
10 Mar, 2017
- Went for a walk at the local greenbelt park across the street.
25 Feb, 2017
- House tired. Rains and rains and shut in.
18 Feb, 2017
- Why did Klahanie delete her account?
11 Feb, 2017
- Warm up finally..not very warm.
29 Jan, 2017
- Like a bomb went off over the home.
20 Jan, 2017
Members who like this blog
Gardening with friends since
22 Oct, 2008