Winter returns to the bay area.
February was a vacation from El Nino.. the month’s high averaged 70f (21c) with a low of 53f. Our historic February average is 62f (12c) and 43f That’s a huge difference that I didn’t even think was possible.
But!..From March 2nd to the 16th? Not one sunny day is forecast. Either rains or clouds.
I was just about ready to repot as plants are stirring…but I guess i will wait a month since more soil will just be cold and wet.
I am really going to miss the sun,the warm evenings.
- 3 Mar, 2016
- 1 like
Previous post: My old High School,and some tree's.
Next post: Watching garden vids on rainy days...
Recent posts by stan510
- Stan stops at a local Historical Park.
21 Oct, 2016
- Statuary or a tree trunk??
16 Oct, 2016
- Its dark,it's gloomy,it's going to rain in October. Incredible.
14 Oct, 2016
- First ever Cattleya outdoor blooms.
11 Oct, 2016
- One mile of Wine Palms..
7 Oct, 2016
- Relatives from opposite sides of the Earth,yet so similar.
1 Oct, 2016
Members who like this blog
Gardening with friends since
22 Oct, 2008