Our First El Nino storm.
We’ve had rain…but just normal rains. This is so far more soaking. Rains today,and more or less until Friday.
Today is one of the few rains that have fallen in the day. Mostly its night until before dawn.I can’t explain that.
Look later at this post to see if i added rain photos.
Not like last year. At least I can water now in summer.
- 5 Jan, 2016
- 1 like
Previous post: A few palm photos from Chabot College in Hayward.
Recent posts by stan510
- Traveling through Google...and more rains here!
28 Oct, 2016
- Stan stops at a local Historical Park.
21 Oct, 2016
- Statuary or a tree trunk??
16 Oct, 2016
- Its dark,it's gloomy,it's going to rain in October. Incredible.
14 Oct, 2016
- First ever Cattleya outdoor blooms.
11 Oct, 2016
- One mile of Wine Palms..
7 Oct, 2016
Members who like this blog
Gardening with friends since
25 Feb, 2011