I thought it was a variety of mint

By Mookins

Norfolk, United Kingdom Gb

thought it was mint... NOPE have looked through my wildflowers book but cant identify it from there. It has 2 variations of leaf heart shaped and also ace of spades shape (sorry dont know the name for that leaf) they are dog toothed edges and the stems dont go straight up more like a climber just reaching outwards. the etems are also jagged not sharp like a rose thorn but like running your finger along a comb all the way up and in rows.

ive put canes in just in case it needs a support but seems to be doin ok without so pretty strong also

any ideas with my dofgy descriptions?

x x x

Is it hops? I will take a look at my golden Hops and come back to you

My golden hops has not got 2 types of leaves but looking on the internet there is one picture of a hops spray with a spade shaped leafe and a three section type leaf (I think they call it a palmate leaf) si I would say a hops of some sort they Have rough stems. Good luck

Palmate I have just read that aswel that a good luck youre gonna need it ? LOL if so Il give it away

x x x

Hang onto it Mookins. If it is, you can start a brewery. Let me know when it opens! LoL.

oh my goodness thats right hops makes beer.. or was it larger?

will definatly hold onto this hehe

I can see it now

Norfolks finest brewery "The Mookins"

x x x